São Paulo, August 07, 2017 – LINX S.A. (B3: LINX3), leading provider of retail management software in Brazil, hereby informs that The Board of Directors approved today the following interest on own capital distribution (“IOC”), as follows:
1. Record date of August 10, 2017.
2. Total amount: R$ 10.0 million corresponding to R$ 0.060951762 per share.
3. Payment of interest on own capital is subject to the Brazilian income tax rate of 15%, except for shareholders who are exempt, immune or located in countries in which the law establishes different rates.
4. Total amount, net of taxes: R$ 8.5 million corresponding to R$ 0.051808998 per share, except for exempt, immune shareholders or located in countries in which the law establishes different rates.
5. Payment Date: August 23, 2017.
6. Company’s shares will be traded ex-IOC from August 11, 2017, inclusive.
The IOC will be added to the mandatory dividend relative to 2017, in accordance with the Article 9, Paragraph 7, Law 9.249/95, item V, CVM Instruction 207/96 and Paragraph 2, Article 37 of the Company´s Bylaws.
Shareholders will be credited accordingly to the domicile provided to Banco Itaú Unibanco SA, Financial Institution bookkeeper of the shares issued by the Company, from the date of commencement of the payment of IOC, as outlined above.
The payment will be made to the bank account informed to Banco Itaú Unibanco S.A.. Shareholders whose registrations do not include the Individual or Corporate Taxpayer ID (CPF or CNPJ, respectively), nor information regarding “Bank/Branch/Current Account,” shall be paid from the third business day from the date of registrations update at the files of Banco Itaú Unibanco S.A., which may be done at any Itaú Unibanco branch.
Payments related to shares deposited at the BM&FBovespa´s custody, will be credited to that entity, and they will transfer the deposit to the shareholders.
Finance VP and Investor Relations Officer
+55 11 2103-1575